General provisionsThe Controller of your personal data shall be the Website Administrator, i.e. the website regarding Plan Be Eco Sp. z o.o., entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register [KRS] under the number KRS 0000877966 with its registered office at Aleja Jana Pawła II 43A / 37B, 01-001 Warsaw, Poland. You can contact the Controller electronically: [email protected], or by sending correspondence to the Website Administrator’s address on all matters related to the processing of your personal data, including if you have any doubts about your rights.
For what purposes and on what basis do we process your personal data?If, when visiting the Website, you choose not to create an account on the Website or contact us through the contact forms available on our website, then we shall not process any information about you, except for your IP address. Storing your IP address is necessary for technical reasons related to the administration of our servers. We shall also use your IP address to collect general, statistical information about you (e.g. regarding the location where you connect to the Website). However, we are not able to identify you based on your IP address alone. Data collected provided when using the contact forms available on the Website shall be processed in order to respond to the submitted inquiry. This data shall be erased after the communication with you ends. The legal basis for processing your personal data shall be your consent. Providing personal data shall be necessary to process your inquiry. The personal data you provide in the registration form when creating an account on the Website shall be processed for the purpose of creating your profile, organising the exchange of information between you and the Website Administrator on the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations, as well as—if you file a complaint—for the purpose of processing those complaints. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data shall be the contract concluded with the Website Administrator for the use of the Website. Providing personal data shall be necessary to conclude the contract. Refusal to provide them or provision of incorrect data shall prevent the use of the services in question. We may also process your personal data for marketing purposes. The legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose shall be our legitimate interest in advertising our services. Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of establishing, defending or exercising claims. The basis for processing your personal data for this purpose shall be our legitimate interest in protecting the rights of the Seller in judicial or administrative proceedings.
Where and how do we obtain your personal data?The Website Administrator processes your personal data obtained directly from you by providing personal data on the Website forms or obtained from the entity referred to in Article III(2) of the Regulations.
What categories of your personal data do we process?Depending on the relationship you have with the Website Administrator, the Website Administrator may process the following categories of personal data, in particular:
- personal data (e.g. first and last name),
- identification details (e.g. IP address),
- contractual data (e.g. elements of concluded contracts and agreements),
- behavioural data (e.g. data on products or services owned and on how they are used),
- data used to calculate the carbon footprint (e.g. data of the conducted analysis)
How long are my personal data stored?We shall process your personal data arising from the conclusion of a contract, performance of a service or warranty/guarantee for the period during which claims related to that contract may arise, i.e. for 6 years + 12 months from the end of the year in which the contract was performed. We clarify that the period of 6 years indicated hereinabove is the possible statute of limitations for your claims. We have extended the period by an additional 12 months for last-minute claims, delivery problems, and the counting from the end of the year is used to determine a single data erasure date for Contracts ending in a given year. We shall process data processed for marketing purposes, including direct marketing of our products and services, until you file an objection or until you withdraw your consent but no longer than 3 years from your last contact with us. We keep the data processed for billing, tax, and archiving purposes for 6 years from the end of the year in which the provision of services ended.
Recipients of your personal data may be:
- an entity appropriate to the stage of contract execution, i.e.: entities to which the Website Administrator has entrusted data processing, meaning entities operating an electronic payment system, postal service providers, entities providing accounting services, entities organising and providing IT support to the Website Administrator,
- persons cooperating with the Website Administrator on the basis of a civil law contract or an employment contract,
- entities providing consulting and auditing services, e.g. auditing firms,
- entities with which the Website Administrator is equity-linked or to which the Website Administrator is personally related, responsible for the performance of contractual obligations and obligations resulting from the provisions of law.